Branch chain amino acids are usually derived from food and make up a large portion of the bodies’ total amino acid pool.
BCAAs have been proven to aid in building muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness. They have
also been shown to aid in regulating blood sugar levels by stimulating secretion of both insulin and glucagon.
When taken orally, both glucogen-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP)
lends to greater and more prolonged glucagon secretion.
Maintaining balanced blood glucose levels allows for decreased protein breakdown and increases protein
synthesis. The most ideal times to add 5 to 10g of BCAAs to your training regime is intra-workout, pre workout or post workout to help fuel your body and repair fatigued muscles!
Our delicious Tropical Punch flavor blends smooth and is perfect to sip with 4-6 oz cold water any time of day!
XENOLABS present a pure and potent formulation of BCCA intended for muscle building and physical performance. The formulation is dually tested for safety and efficacy and does not contain any hidden synthetic chemicals. The product is specifically designed for athletes, both men, and women. The high premium ingredients comply with the USDA-certified organic ingredients. All our formulations are prepared in a well-certified facility following GMP guidelines. XENOLAB’s BCCA product is a Non-GMO and gluten-free formulation for efficient performance and maximum outcomes.
Benefits of BCAA
- Promote Muscle Mass
- Increase production of Energy
- Support Muscular Endurance
- Boost workout performance
- Improve Focus and Concentration
Role of Ingredients
Our body does not produce BCAA naturally, so we all need proper BCCA supplementation for maximum protein biosynthesis and energy production. An optimal amount of BCCA promotes one-third of total muscle building, relieves fatigue, and reduces muscle soreness, increasing the productivity of workout. [1, 3] Further, BCCA helps inflammation and support blood supply to the tissues that speed up the post-workout muscle recovery. Moreover, BCCA inhibits protein degradation, restores energy reservoirs, and supports physical performance for maximum exercise outcomes. [3, 4] The addition of Vit B6 potentiates the consumption of fats and helps attenuation the waist to hip ratio.  Additionally, the presence of L-Glutamine preserves cell integrity, removes free radicals, and relieves oxidative stress in tissues. 
- Simonson, M., Boirie, Y., & Guillet, C. (2020). Protein, amino acids and obesity treatment. Reviews in endocrine & metabolic disorders, 21(3), 341–353. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11154-020-09574-5
- Qin, L. Q., Xun, P., Bujnowski, D., Daviglus, M. L., Van Horn, L., Stamler, J., He, K., & INTERMAP Cooperative Research Group (2011). Higher branched-chain amino acid intake is associated with a lower prevalence of being overweight or obese in middle-aged East Asian and Western adults. The Journal of nutrition, 141(2), 249–254. https://doi.org/10.3945/jn.110.128520
- Kim, D. H., Kim, S. H., Jeong, W. S., & Lee, H. Y. (2013). Effect of BCAA intake during endurance exercises on fatigue substances, muscle damage substances, and energy metabolism substances. Journal of exercise nutrition & biochemistry, 17(4), 169–180. https://doi.org/10.5717/jenb.2013.17.4.169
- VanDusseldorp, T. A., Escobar, K. A., Johnson, K. E., Stratton, M. T., Moriarty, T., Cole, N., McCormick, J. J., Kerksick, C. M., Vaughan, R. A., Dokladny, K., Kravitz, L., & Mermier, C. M. (2018). Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation on Recovery Following Acute Eccentric Exercise. Nutrients, 10(10), 1389. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10101389
- Nemati, A., Alipanah-Moghadam, R., Molazadeh, L., & Naghizadeh Baghi, A. (2019). The Effect of Glutamine Supplementation on Oxidative Stress and Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 and 9 After Exhaustive Exercise. Drug design, development and therapy, 13, 4215–4223. https://doi.org/10.2147/DDDT.S218606