Type 1 and 3 collagen specifically provides specific amino acids necessary to replenish the body’s collagen supply.
Benefits for athletes include joint pain relief, boost muscle mass and promote heart health. It is also shown to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve elasticity of the skin.
Our virtually tasteless formula is easily mixed with any beverage while containing no sugar and zero carbohydrates.
Recommended dosage is 2 scoops once a day mixed with water.
XENOLABS prepared a premium collagen peptide formulation for healthy hair, nails, and youthful appearance. The product contains pure hydrolyzed collagen peptide type I and types III extracted from grass-fed and pastured raised bovine (cow). The formulation is prepared in a well-certified facility under the supervision of qualified experts following GMP guidelines. Plus, the approved labs in our vicinity tested it for safety and efficacy. Our collagen peptide formulation is gluten-free, Non-GMO, and does not contain any synthetic chemicals, soy, or additives. Moreover, it complies with the USDA-certified organic ingredients and provides enormous health benefits. It is essential to mention that we are presenting an unflavored collagen formulation to get fit with any recipe and be consumed happily.
Collagen Complex (Hydrolyzed Collagen type I & III)
- Improve Skin Integrity
- Strengthen Hair and Nails
- Support Healthy Joints
- Promote Youthful Appearance
- Delay Aging and Support Longevity
Role of Collagen Peptides:
Collagen occurs naturally in our body; however, after the 30s, our body system fades to synthesis enough collagen. So, we all need collagen supplementation to import mechanical characteristics to the skin and promote its growth and well-organized skin structure. It helps skin firmness and protects against UV radiation that reduces the risk of premature aging and supports youthful appearance. [1, 5] Studies also reported that collagen peptide tightens the skin layer’s bond and preserves skin integrity that upgrades skin wellness, and prevents various skin conditions.  Note that an optimal amount of collagen supports the proper development of hair and nails. It stimulates the growth of hair and nails, keeps them strong, and prevents the risk of breaking and brittleness.  Furthermore, collagen increases bone mineralization, speeds up wound healing, and reduces inflammation that significantly improves joint pain, and helps optimal joint function.  Thus, all these health benefits delay aging, promote vitality, and support longevity. [2, 5]
- Bolke, L., Schlippe, G., Gerß, J., & Voss, W. (2019). A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients, 11(10), 2494. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11102494
- Lin, P., Hua, N., Hsu, Y. C., Kan, K. W., Chen, J. H., Lin, Y. H., Lin, Y. H., & Kuan, C. M. (2020). Oral Collagen Drink for Antiaging: Antioxidation, Facilitation of the Increase of Collagen Synthesis, and Improvement of Protein Folding and DNA Repair in Human Skin Fibroblasts. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2020, 8031795. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8031795
- Hexsel, D., Zague, V., Schunck, M., Siega, C., Camozzato, F. O., & Oesser, S. (2017). Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. Journal of cosmetic dermatology, 16(4), 520–526. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.12393
- García-Coronado, J. M., Martínez-Olvera, L., Elizondo-Omaña, R. E., Acosta-Olivo, C. A., Vilchez-Cavazos, F., Simental-Mendía, L. E., & Simental-Mendía, M. (2019). Effect of collagen supplementation on osteoarthritis symptoms: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. International orthopaedics, 43(3), 531–538. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-018-4211-5
- Ganceviciene, R., Liakou, A. I., Theodoridis, A., Makrantonaki, E., & Zouboulis, C. C. (2012). Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermato-endocrinology, 4(3), 308–319. https://doi.org/10.4161/derm.22804