Greens Superfood is packed with key vitamins and minerals giving you a clean surge of energy while supplementing
your full daily requirement of fruits and veggies!
It contains essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal health and vitality. While we always look to the shelves for the latest fat burner, protein or creatine supplement, we miss one of the most important
supplements your body needs.
For the human body to complete all the tasks it has on a day to day basis, it must be given a wide variety of nutrients for your organs to carry out basic metabolic functions.
Most people do not get all the nutrients they need from their diet so supplementing is vital to health and wellness.
Our Greens Superfood + Immune contain a potent immunity blend for overall health and an enzyme matrix to aid in
Recommended dosage is 1 level scoop added to 8 oz of cold water, juice or even added to a smoothie.
Green superfood combined with multiple proprietary blends is an excellent alternative for all individuals who don’t consume healthy fruits and vegetables. There are no junk or unnecessary ingredients and also no hidden synthetic chemicals or additives. Moreover, the whole process of manufacturing was carried out in a well-certified facility following GMP guidelines. Plus, we ensured safety and efficacy via dually testing the end product in approved labs. Furthermore, the formulation does not contain gluten, artificial sweeteners, colorant, soy, or any preservatives for maximum acceptability. The powder formulation easily dissolves in liquid or mix with soothes for optimum palatability.
Health Benefits of Green formulation
- Support Healthy digestion
- Strengthen Immune system
- Restore Gut Microbiota
- Nourish Vital Organs
- Optimize Health and Wellness
Role of Ingredients
The effective combination of organic green superfood and essential nutrients promotes overall health and wellness. These ingredients are a rich source of important bioactive compounds such as polyphenols, anthocyanin, flavonoids, resveratrol, and beta carotenoids that provide enormous health benefits. They not only promote healthy digestion but also increase the body’s resistance against unfavorable conditions. [1-5]Plus, they nourish the healthy gut microbiota and support optimal metabolism and energy production. Further, organic green superfood enhances the natural detoxification process and reduces the risk of gastrointestinal symptoms. [1-5] Plus, the addition of digestive enzymes improves gastrointestinal health and assists digestive functions. Moreover, the presence of an immune support blend prevents inflammation, modulates the immune response, and protects vital organs against oxidative stress. [1-5]
- Karkos, P. D., Leong, S. C., Karkos, C. D., Sivaji, N., & Assimakopoulos, D. A. (2011). Spirulina in clinical practice: evidence-based human applications. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2011, 531053. https://doi.org/10.1093/ecam/nen058’
- Zeng, Y., Pu, X., Yang, J., Du, J., Yang, X., Li, X., Li, L., Zhou, Y., & Yang, T. (2018). Preventive and Therapeutic Role of Functional Ingredients of Barley Grass for Chronic Diseases in Human Beings. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2018, 3232080. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/3232080
- Blumberg, J. B., Bailey, R. L., Sesso, H. D., & Ulrich, C. M. (2018). The Evolving Role of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use among Adults in the Age of Personalized Nutrition. Nutrients, 10(2), 248. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10020248
- Ryan-Harshman, M., & Aldoori, W. (2005). Health benefits of selected vitamins. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien, 51(7), 965–968
- Bito, T., Okumura, E., Fujishima, M., & Watanabe, F. (2020). Potential of Chlorellaas a Dietary Supplement to Promote Human Health. Nutrients, 12(9), 2524. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12092524