With ingredients like Chamomile, Passion flower, Hops and Lemon Balm, anxiety and restlessness are reduced which in
turn promotes sleep.
GABA further aids in relieving symptoms of anxiety, improving mood and has been shown to promote lean muscle, burn fat, stabilize blood sugar levels and relieve pain!
The quality and amount of sleep you get is one of the most important factors in any health or fitness goal you have.
Adequate sleep is an important aspect for all athletes because it allows th3 body to adapt to the stress associated
with exercise, replenish muscle glycogen (energy stores), and provides time for body tissue to repair.
Recommended dosing is 2 capsules before bedtime.
XENOLABS sleep formulation contains a proprietary sleep blend composed of only popular adaptogens in the supplements industry. These adaptogens are highly backed by medical research studies suggested for both men and women. Note that the proprietary sleep blend was formulated in capsule dosage form for better palatability and bioavailability. Plus, there are no other hidden chemicals or additives in the end product. Moreover, the qualified team took great care and stuck to the GMP guidelines until the last formulation stage. Thus, we ensured safety and efficacy for significant sleep outcomes. Our sleep-inducing product does not contain gluten, soy, or other harmful preservatives that interfere with your normal physiological function.
Health Benefits of Sleep formulation
- Enhance sleep quality
- Improve mood and relieve depression
- Help Anxiety and Insomnia
- Promote deep sleep duration
Role of Ingredients
A proper amount of GABA supplementation promotes nerve transmission, relieves stress, and induces quality sleep. In combination with chamomile and passion flowers, it stabilizes mood, improves psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, etc., and decreases sleep latency that supports deep sleep duration. The sleep formulation reduces sleeplessness and enhances sleep efficacy. [1-3, 5] Moreover, it calms the nerves, prevents irritability, and helps insomnia. Additionally, the hops flower and lemon balm, both these adaptogens, significantly promote relaxation, improve depression and anxiety, support cognitive functions and induce sleep. Plus, they also help activation of melatonin that regulate normal circadian rhythm and help better sleeping pattern. [2-5] Thus, all these benefits of sleep formulation shorten the sleep latency and increase quality sleep duration.
- Guadagna, D. F. Barattini, S. Rosu, L. Ferini-Strambi, “Plant Extracts for Sleep Disturbances: A Systematic Review”, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2020, Article ID 3792390, 9 pages, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/3792390
- Ji Hyun Baek, Andrew A Nierenberg, Gustavo Kinrys “Clinical applications of herbal medicines for anxiety and insomnia; targeting patients with bipolar disorder”. First Published June 19, 2014; https://doi.org/10.1177/0004867414539198
- Alramadhan, E., Hanna, M. S., Hanna, M. S., Goldstein, T. A., Avila, S. M., & Weeks, B. S. (2012). Dietary and botanical anxiolytics. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research, 18(4), RA40–RA48. https://doi.org/10.12659/msm.882608
- Yurcheshen, M., Seehuus, M., & Pigeon, W. (2015). Updates on Nutraceutical Sleep Therapeutics and Investigational Research. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2015, 105256. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/105256
- Guerrero, F. A., & Medina, G. M. (2017). Effect of a medicinal plant (Passiflora incarnataL) on sleep. Sleep science (Sao Paulo, Brazil), 10(3), 96–100. https://doi.org/10.5935/1984-0063.20170018
Liu, L., Liu, C., Wang, Y., Wang, P., Li, Y., & Li, B. (2015). Herbal Medicine for Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia. Current neuropharmacology, 13(4), 481–493. https://doi.org/10.2174/1570159×1304150831122734