Creatine monohydrate is thought to increase lean muscle mass, help muscles recover more quickly during exercise
and increase strength.
When you workout your body uses up ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the universal source of cellular energy! As
the ATP molecule breaks down to release energy, it turns into ADP (adenosine diphosphate).
Creatine transforms ADP back into ATP, in turn replenishing your body’s energy stores! Recommended dosage for the
initial loading phase of 5 to 7 days is .3g/kg of body weight and then 2 to 10g after that consistently.
Creatine formulation is manufactured from high-grade pharmaceutical ingredients intended for oral administration. XENOLABS Creatine product is available in fine powder dosage form for maximum absorption and high palatability. Moreover, the powder formulation is tested both qualitatively and quantitatively for better outcomes. We ensured gluten-free, Non-GMO, No Soy, and preservative-free end product. Plus, there are no hidden synthetic chemicals or additives. And qualified experts supervised all the manufacturing steps in a well-certified facility. We followed strict GMP guidelines to market an effective and pure source of Creatine monohydrate during the manufacturing process.
- Build Muscles Mass
- Maximize Energy production
- Enhance Physical Performance
- Improve Muscular Endurance
- Accelerate Tissue repair and cell Volume
Role of Creatine monohydrate?
Creatine is a vital substance that occurs naturally in the muscles for energy production and promotes lean body mass. That’s why an optimal amount of Creatine supplementation is essential for athletes to boosts their training or workout session. [1, 2] Intake of Creatine monohydrate restores Creatine reservoirs in the muscle cells and potentiates workout outcomes. It increases the phosphocreatine level responsible for cellular energy production in the muscles. Plus, Creatine monohydrate also repairs worn-out cells and speeds up post-workout muscle recovery. [1, 4] Moreover, it helps muscle growth, fills up the cells, and gives them a more prominent and more significant appearance. Thus, Creatine monohydrate supplementation boosts physical performance, increases muscle strength, and enhances workout capacity. [2, 3]
- Wang, C. C., Fang, C. C., Lee, Y. H., Yang, M. T., & Chan, K. H. (2018). Effects of 4-Week Creatine Supplementation Combined with Complex Training on Muscle Damage and Sport Performance. Nutrients, 10(11), 1640. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10111640
- Bird S. P. (2003). Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: a brief review. Journal of sports science & medicine, 2(4), 123–132.
- Mills, S., Candow, D. G., Forbes, S. C., Neary, J. P., Ormsbee, M. J., & Antonio, J. (2020). Effects of Creatine Supplementation during Resistance Training Sessions in Physically Active Young Adults. Nutrients, 12(6), 1880. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12061880
- Cooper, R., Naclerio, F., Allgrove, J., & Jimenez, A. (2012). Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 33. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-9-33