While we always look to the shelves for the latest fat burner, protein or creatine supplement, we miss one of the
most important supplements your body needs.
For the human body to complete all the tasks it has on a day to day basis, it must be given a wide variety of nutrients for your organs to carry out basic metabolic functions.
Most people do not get all the nutrients they need from their diet so supplementing these necessary nutrients is vital to health and wellness. Our blend also contains a wellness blend containing Coenzyme Q10 and Saw
Palmetto Berry Extract to aid the heart and urinary systems efficiency.
Our Multi Vite also contains a digestive enzyme blend containing amylase, protease, lactase and papain to aid in
digestive processes like carbohydrate break down and glucose catabolization.
Recommended dosage is 2 capsules taken in the morning with a meal and full glass of water.
Multi-Vites is a potent formulation of multivitamins, antioxidant blend, wellness support blend, and digestive enzyme blend intended for oral administration. All these ingredients meet the standards of USDA-certified organic ingredients criteria. Plus, the team of qualified experts followed complete GMP guidelines for its preparation. Thus, we ensured the safety and efficacy of the end product for enormous health benefits. It is important to mention that the final formulation was dually tested in approved labs before marketing. Multi-Vites does not contain a junk of unnecessary ingredients and hidden chemical additives. The whole formulation is gluten-free, no soy, and included only specific ingredients based on their past medical research profiles.
Why Use Our Multi-Vites for Adults?
Boosts Immune system
Support healthy digestion
Support vital organ’s function
Delay Aging and Increase Life Expectancy
Support Longevity and Improve Life Quality
Ingredients in Multi-Vites
Multivitamins combined with antioxidant, wellness support, and digestive enzyme blend.
Role of Ingredients
The combination of essential nutrients and vitamins combined with a potent antioxidant blend modulates the immune response and increases body resistance against pathological agents. Plus, they provide an antiinflammatory and antioxidant activity that protects vital body organs and reduce the risk of chronic medical conditions. Furthermore, Multi-Vites maintain the vitality of organs such as bones, heart, brain, blood vessels, skin, joints, digestive tract, and many others. [1, 5-6] Also, it supports better digestion, enhances nutrient absorption, improves metabolism, and increases cellular energy production for optimal physiological functions. Moreover, the ingredients relieve mental stress, help neurological functions and increase brain productivity. [1, 3] Thus, all these health benefits of Multi-Vites boost life quality, delay aging and increase life expectancy.
- Blumberg, J. B., Bailey, R. L., Sesso, H. D., & Ulrich, C. M. (2018). The Evolving Role of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use among Adults in the Age of Personalized Nutrition. Nutrients, 10(2), 248. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10020248
- Ryan-Harshman, M., & Aldoori, W. (2005). Health benefits of selected vitamins. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien, 51(7), 965–968.
- Kennedy, D. O., Stevenson, E. J., Jackson, P. A., Dunn, S., Wishart, K., Bieri, G., Barella, L., Carne, A., Dodd, F. L., Robertson, B. C., Forster, J., & Haskell-Ramsay, C. F. (2016). Multivitamins and minerals modulate whole-body energy metabolism and cerebral blood-flow during cognitive task performance: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. Nutrition & metabolism, 13, 11. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12986-016-0071-4
- White, D. J., Cox, K. H., Peters, R., Pipingas, A., & Scholey, A. B. (2015). Effects of Four-Week Supplementation with a Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Preparation on Mood and Blood Biomarkers in Young Adults: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients, 7(11), 9005–9017. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu7115451
- Li, Y., Wang, C., Zhu, K., Feng, R. N., & Sun, C. H. (2010). Effects of multivitamin and mineral supplementation on adiposity, energy expenditure and lipid profiles in obese Chinese women. International journal of obesity (2005), 34(6), 1070–1077. https://doi.org/10.1038/ijo.2010.14
- Fortmann SP, Burda BU, Senger CA, et al. Vitamin, Mineral, and Multivitamin Supplements for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer: A Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force [Internet]. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2013 Nov. (Evidence Syntheses, No. 108.) 1, Introduction. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK173989/
There are no reviews yet.