It has the perfect combination of all the necessary components you need to enhance performance and energy
while keeping a great pump! With the vitamins niacin, B6, B12 and folate, cell metabolism is expedited and amino
acid homeostasis is established helping you turn food into energy!
L-citrulline allows for better blood flow to the brain which in turn can help you feel sharper, more energized and more focused during your workout.
Our focus matrix blend, which contains DMAE, helps support memory and better mood flow by increasing production of acetylcholine (Ach), a neurotransmitter that is crucial for helping nerve cells and signals!
Our amazing all in one pre workout also contains 2000mg creatine monohydrate per scoop that will aid in strength, increase lean muscle mass, and will also help muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
Caffeine and Black pepper extract give you all the energy you need to perform at your highest potential and essential amino acids help you recover quicker!
Our Wild Grape flavor is refreshing and tastes delicious. Recommended dose is 1 scoop with 4-6 oz cold water 30 minutes before workout!
The unique pre-workout formulation delivers potent and effective ingredients for the desired training outcomes. XENOLABS designed Energy and Focus pre-workout supplement specifically for athletes of all ages. It includes high-grade natural ingredients intended to reap maximum benefits from the workout session. The selection of pre-workout ingredients is based on the athlete’s choice of tired of the old obsolete formulations in the market. XENOLABS ensured the product formulation in a well-certified facility following GMP protocols. The final product does not contain gluten, soy, or any other harmful additive or chemical. The product composites comply with the USDA-certified organic ingredients and significantly provide a power push.
- Boosts Physical performance
- Relieve both mental and physical fatigue
- Minimize distractions and Maximize focus
- Aid post-workout muscle recovery
- Promote lean body mass
Role of Ingredients
Energy and focus pre-workout, as the name indicates, XENOLABS combined two groups of natural ingredients; one group of ingredients increases energy production while the second group enhances concentration and focuses on the workout. Thus both synergistically boosts cellular energy production and enhance physical performance. [2, 3] The ingredients synergize the beneficial effects of each other that boost metabolic processes and relieve both mental and physical stress. These health outcomes provide sufficient energy to the tissues, nourish brain cells, avoid distraction and promote workout productivity. Briefly adding, niacin and Creatine repairs worn-out cells, supports metabolism, eases fatigue, and boosts physical performance. [1, 3] Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate complex (AAKG) increases muscle strength, aids the recovery process, helps early exhaustion, and improves the nitric oxide concentration. Beta-alanine, L-glutamine, and caffeine help lean body mass, burn out extra fat content, protect cells against toxins and enhance focus that effectively maximizes endurance, athletic performance, and training outcomes. [1, 2, 3]
- Harty, P. S., Zabriskie, H. A., Erickson, J. L., Molling, P. E., Kerksick, C. M., & Jagim, A. R. (2018). Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 41. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
- Martinez, N., Campbell, B., Franek, M., Buchanan, L., & Colquhoun, R. (2016). The effect of acute pre-workout supplementation on power and strength performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13, 29. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-016-0138-7
- Cappelletti, S., Piacentino, D., Sani, G., & Aromatario, M. (2015). Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug?. Current neuropharmacology, 13(1), 71–88. https://doi.org/10.2174/1570159X13666141210215655
- Jagim, A. R., Harty, P. S., & Camic, C. L. (2019). Common Ingredient Profiles of Multi-Ingredient Pre-Workout Supplements. Nutrients, 11(2), 254. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11020254